You can download your data on the Backups page:
- Select the relevant data type in the left side bar
- Select the date of the version that you want to look up
- Search for the right data set
- Click on Export or Export Revisions to download the table to Excel file
- Export will export each record once, based on the selected version date
- Export Revisions will export all revisions for each record, up until the selected version date
Important This can only be done per data set (i.e. the items of a specific project). It is not possible to request a complete export of your account.
If you wish to extract your data, then we recommend using the Google Drive sync to set up an automatic download to your local device. Learn more about this here.