The setup of Pro Backup consists of two parts: first you need to create your Pro Backup account and then you need to set up your HubSpot account.
1. Create your Pro Backup account
- Go to https://app.probackup.io/users/register/hubspot/email
- Enter your work email and click on Continue
- On the next page, fill in your full name and password
- Check the box with our Terms and service and click on Continue
- Open your inbox to find your verification code
- Copy-paste the verification code and click on Verify
2. Set up your HubSpot backup
- On the first step of the setup process, click on Log in with HubSpot.
- On the authorization page of HubSpot, click on Authorize
- Once your account is verified, click on Continue
- Choose if you want to connect to your Google Workspace account to enable the sync to Google Drive.
- If enabled, we will sync your data backups to Google Sheets in your Google Drive
- This step is optional and not required to back up and restore data with Pro Backup.
- Click on Confirm & Start backup to start the first backup of your HubSpot account.
After this you will be redirected to the summary page of your account. Depending on the size of your HubSpot account, it can take up to 24 hours before the first backup has been completed. From then on, our app will automatically back up your data once every 24 hours for the duration of the 7-day free trial.