The user interface is consists of four main section sections:
Summary gives you a quick overview of all relevant information:
- Data types show you the number of active records for all data types that are backed up. If you click on a tile you will be redirected to the Backup page.
- Status widgets summarize when the next backup will take place, if there are any warnings and give you quick access to your Google Drive
- Backup scope (if applicable) shows you the list of workspaces or teams that are currently in scope of the backup app.
Backups allows you to access your data backups and to restore data back to your app.
On the left you see all data types that are included in the backup scope. Click on the data type you would like to see and the table will automatically fetch records. Above the table you can change the search parameters, which can be different depending on the data types.
On the results table you have the option to:
- Select and restore records back to your app.
- Download the results to an Excel file.
- Open the Google Sheet (if the Google Drive sync is enabled).
If you click on a record, a pop-up will be shown with all related info of that record. You have the option to browse through the different versions of that record and to create a copy of the selected version.
Reports gives you more information about the backup & restore processes.
Backups will give you an overview of the current and past backup activities. If there are any errors or warnings related to your backup, you will see them here.
Restore will show you a list of restore requests and their status.
Settings allow you to change the settings related to the backed up app. Please note that these settings are scoped to the selected app.
Backup Scope shows which elements are in scope of the backup. For some apps this option is not available.
Invite Users allows you to add or remove users to your Pro Backup app. Invited users will:
- Have to authorize Pro Backup to give access to their account
- Have access to all data that is backed up
Google Drive: here you can enable or disable the sync of your data backups to your Google Drive.