When you have accidentally deleted the wrong set of data in your cloud app, follow these steps:
- First check if you can recover the data directly in the app. Most apps have some sort of trash/bin system that keeps the recently deleted items. If the item is available in the trash, we recommend restoring the data from there.
- If the data is not available in the trash or bin, login to Pro Backup, select the right app and click on Backups.
- On this page, click on the right data type in the left sidebar and look up the right set of data (e.g. select “Tasks”, search for “Project X”)
- Select “Not active” in the search fields as this scope the search to deleted items.
- Select the relevant records in the table and click on “Restore“